I have always been an avid book reader, and since joining Goodreads, I've started reviewing some of them as well, to share with friends. All books reviewed here are books either purchased or given to me by family & friends, unless directly stated in the review.

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Door into Summer

The Door into SummerThe Door into Summer by Robert A. Heinlein

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Originally published in 1956, this book is set in 1970 and 2000-2001. Heinlein is, of course, one of the greats of science fiction, and even though we're past his dates, and many of his book inventions haven't come to be, it is fascinating to see his world and imagination. I would love one of Davis' household robots for myself...



View all my reviews
**Read August 2010**

This book was borrowed from the Tokushima Prefectural Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment